OpenPro Mobile Inventory Management Module Overview
The OpenPro Mobile Inventory Control Module helps you track product usage, costs, and maintains Mobile Inventory at optimum levels. Having too much cash tied up in slow or non-selling items, or running out of fast-moving items, can have a major impact on your financial success. With Mobile Inventory Control, you will have a complete picture of the status of your Mobile Inventory, quantities on hand, quantities committed, and the flow of Mobile Inventory items sold by your business on a constant basis.
Mobile Inventory Control allows interactive entry, editing and posting of Mobile Inventory transactions from other OpenPro modules.
Mobile Inventory Control handles non-serialized items, serialized items, and lot control items. Barcoding is built into this product for use with printing labels and scanner ready products. The module also works with manufacturing and shop floor control processing.
Mobile Inventory Control Features:
- Direct interface with General Ledger
- Maintain and monitor Mobile Inventory availability
- Active/Inactive status of Items
- Grouping of items by category
- Date and time stamp notes on items and transactions
- Drill down to the original document
- Send document by fax, email, printer
- Audit trial reporting
- E-commerce credit card processing
- Timely information improves accountability and cash flow
- Detailed and summary aged listing
- Supports standard, average, LIFO, FIFO and actual costing
- Unlimited Multi-Dimensional measure conversion
- Non-Mobile Inventory and service items supported
- Product pictures attached to the items and technical drawings like Bill of Materials, routings
- Fully integrated with Bill of Materials, Purchasing, Order Entry, Production and General Ledger
- Multi-warehouse tracking
- Bin level control
- Flexible pricing
- Serialized, lot control and expire date controlled items
- Physical Mobile Inventory processing
- ABC analysis and flexible cycle counting management
- Available to promise
- Capability for RF Mobile Inventory scanning module
- Min/Max qty for stock location
- Automatic Reorder logic
- Stock can be transferred between locations
Complete RF barcoding and tracking is available throughout the Mobile Inventory cycle process.
OpenPro, Motorola and Zebra interface to give portable access to all shop floor processes. The new MC9000 series: speedy response time with ready access to the most current enterprise information. Used in retail, manufacturing, logistics and industrial environments, the rugged mobile computers increase productivity by giving your employees timely access to the information they need to do their jobs efficiently. You gain overall operational efficiencies and reduce the costs and quality issues associated with data input errors. Rugged designs and comfortable form factors enhance both device and employee productivity and protect your investments in mobile technology. Ease of deployment and management reduces your IT costs and increases Return on Investment (ROI).