The OpenPro Warehouse Management feature can use a wireless barcoding system to keep your inventory accurate up to the minute.
OpenPro’s powerful SQL database and Open Architecture integrate with most all portable barcoding units.
Inventory Control Features:
- Direct interface with General Ledger
- Maintain and monitor inventory availablity
- Active/Inactive status of Items
- Grouping of items by category
- Date and time stamp notes on items and transactions
- Drill down to the original document
- Send documents by fax, email, printer
- Audit trial reporting
- E-commerce credit card processing
- Timely information improves accountability and cash flow
- Detailed and summary aged listing
- Supports standard, average, LIFO, FIFO and actual costing
- Unlimited Multi-Dimensional measure conversion
- Non-inventory and service items supported
- Product pictures attached to the items and technical drawings like Bill of Materials, routings
- Fully integrated with Bill of Materials, Purchasing, Order Entry, Production and General Ledger
- Multi-warehouse tracking
- Bin level control
- Flexible pricing
- Serialized, lot control and expire date controlled items
- Physical Inventory processing
- ABC analysis and flexible cycle counting management
- Available to promise
- Capability for RF inventory scanning module
- Min/Max qty for stock location
- Automatic Reorder logic
- Stock can be transferred between locations
Complete RF barcoding and tracking is available throughout the inventory cycle process.
The OpenPro and mobile interface gives portable access to all shop floor processes. The new MC9000 series: speedy responses with ready access to the most current enterprise information. Used in retail, manufacturing, logistics and industrial environments, the rugged MC9000 mobile computers increase productivity by giving your employees timely access to the information they need to do their jobs faster and better. You gain overall operational efficiencies and reduce the costs and quality issues associated with data input errors. Rugged designs and comfortable form factors enhance both device and employee productivity and protect your investments in mobile technology. Ease of deployment and management reduces your IT costs and increases return on investment.