OpenPro ERP software is a proven product; Since 1998 has many years of continuous development, it has been installed in over 600 locations around the world and is used by businesses in several different industries. OpenPro’s customers represent a large range of industries, sizes and requirements, from fast-growing companies like American Micro Technologies, to large companies and government agencies with over 3,000 employees and locations all over the world.
This is just a partial list; if you do not see your market please call OpenPro’s customer service department. OpenPro announces its newest manufacturing success story. Custom Plastic is a manufacturing company that specializes in digital in-mold decoration solutions for injection molded parts. They started their company using QuickBooks and Excel, but soon realized that they needed a fully integrated system. Once they began using OpenPro ERP software solutions, they strengthened their customer service and tightened their turn around time for their customers.
Find out how they continues to experience an incredible 80% growth each quarter they have used OpenPro ERP software, the software features they use, and more in the detailed success story. We have Auto Parts distributor that grew over 80% each quarter since getting OpenPro. They use to have to enter in orders over the phone, they installed OpenPro’s warehouse management, E-commerce and now there customers enter in the orders and pick them up the same day.
We have importers who import home goods and keep track of the purchase orders in OpenPro’s purchasing management system, process hundreds of EDI orders through the order management system. Before they use to manually enter in orders and were days behind schedule.
Special custom manufacturing companies are now automating processes and improving lead times from orders to delivery to the customers by 60%.
OpenPro can help companies like yours improve business work flows and customer service.
Please contact us at
Start with a plan.You know what you are looking for Increased user productivity. Improved communications. Resource optimization. Reduced costs.The question is: how are you going to get there?
Consulting Services That Provide Answers Long before your new system is live, we want the OpenPro ERP system to work for you. With 20 years of experience, we know how to ask the right questions to ensure that we thoroughly understand and meet your company’s information needs so you take full advantage of the OpenPro system. From planning through execution, we are prepared not only to help you reach your goals, but to rapidly increase the return on your already sound investment in the OpenPro ERP system.
Our service teams will make sure you receive the timely response, personal attention and prompt assistance you need – no matter where your business takes you. Working with your internal team, our experts will help you make a smooth, effective and efficient transition from old system to new, so you can avoid the false starts and delays that may otherwise mean loss of productivity and profits.
Our ongoing Consulting Services will help you respond to future changes in business or market conditions to assure your continued success. When you purchase Consulting Services, you are getting comprehensive support services and a strong, reliable company devoted to long-term partnerships.
Successful Implementation We excel in smooth software transitions and new ERP implementation. From the beginning, you will be assigned an experienced Enhanced Systems consulting team member as your primary coordinator to orchestrate our broad range of services. In addition to coordinating the work, this team member is your single point of contact to get you the answers you need as you need them. OpenPro works quickly – it typically takes us just 60 days to initiate a live production. While establishing OpenPro in your existing business environment, our Implementation Program combines education, implementation consulting services and proven methodology to help you take advantage of OpenPro’s powerful capabilities from the start. This is a process that takes careful planning and collaboration, but as you work with our highly skilled Implementation Consultants, you will see how quickly and easily you can achieve the results you want.
Following software installation, our technical consultants will help you train your staff for ongoing tasks, such as installing additional modules, handling print documentation on demand and using an array of OpenPro installation tools. We will also help you set up security and establish users and peripheral devices, such as printers, on your OpenPro system.
If you are like many of our customers who have a lean IT staff or may not even have one at all, you will find that our experts are an invaluable resource for additional help with your technical decisions throughout the transition to OpenPro and beyond.
Long-term Commitment to Your Long-term Benefit Our commitment to long-term partnerships is most evident in our range of continuing support services. To keep your system running effectively and efficiently over time, we offer a comprehensive program of periodic reviews and consulting.
Solving Unique Problems with Application Consulting Enhanced Systems Application Consulting services are designed to ensure OpenPro is optimized for your business. Experts in finance, manufacturing, systems analysis and implementation provide on-site consulting as needed. When you need specific issues addressed, or when you have particular problems or questions, you get fast, courteous and knowledgeable attention and support from our professionals.
Optimizing Performance with System Consulting System Consulting helps you maintain and enhance system efficiency and effectiveness as well as staff productivity. Whether you want to improve system performance, resize your database or guarantee users satisfaction and productivity, Enhanced Systems can help.
System consultants are available for on-site, expert analysis of simple or complex performance issues. Their concise reports include findings and recommendations, so you can anticipate problems before they arise and make future plans with confidence.
Ensuring Productivity with Application Reviews Change defines the business world and a business’s survival is based on anticipating it. Our periodic application reviews ensure that your OpenPro capabilities are maximized for your business environment. Our team will review the system and make recommendations based on their findings and your concerns.
Support Services Include:
CONSULTING SERVICES Planning, implementation and ongoing consulting services are aimed at creating a system that continually meets – and exceeds – your needs and expectations.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT Project management is all about maintaining control. From project planning, budgeting, performance and scheduling, to ensuring flexibility, building teams, defining resource requirements and setting milestones, our system’s implementation process makes the job easier.
IMPLEMENTATION ASSISTANCE Implementation is often a good time to review business practices and re-engineer them in light of your new objectives. We can help each of your teams through this key process; we provide the technical assistance tailored to your IS team’s needs as well as intensive hands-on training and practical expertise.
EDUCATION In addition to basic technical skills, we provide a complete, customized instructional package. Early sessions include system basics, navigating applications, functionality and simulations. We can also incorporate more comprehensive skills with each user group based on their need.
No Enhanced Systems service is ever generic. Unlike other companies, we learn each functional area within your industry or company and the tasks each person needs to do and we train on those specific tasks. So, instead of the large group classes of others, we teach your staff in small groups or one-on-one. This greatly reduces training time and costs and increases retention because each employee learns only what they need to know.
DATA CONVERSION Every system conversion involves bridging the old system to the new – no matter what the old system is. Part of our implementation system support for your IS team includes discussing and demonstrating data manipulation techniques as needed. This additional support can prove invaluable in making a timely and successful transition.
Over the years, we have tackled some very challenging conversions, including converting data from a long-discontinued Winchester drive the manufacturer no longer supported. Even then we captured the data from the old system and got the client up and running quickly and smoothly on OpenPro.
SUPPORT In most cases you can count on resolving your situation with one contact; whether it is by phone, email or online, OpenPro’s ongoing support service is strongly recommended to make sure you get the most out of your OpenPro system.
NEW VERSIONS AND UPDATES OpenPro is constantly evolving with latest best practices, technologies and functionality. Our updates and new versions come from our observations, customer and manufacturing industry ideas and government requirements. Unlike many larger vendors, our size allows us to be extremely agile, so we can incorporate new functions, technologies and changes much faster than many others. In fact, we often incorporate new customer requirements prior to the system’s purchase.
SOFTWARE MODIFICATIONS Although most customers find the OpenPro system meets 80% or more of their requirements, we can also perform specific software modifications. If other customers can benefit from your change, it will be incorporated as a standard OpenPro enhancement and we will support it as part of your standard maintenance agreement.
Since we focus exclusively on the projects-oriented manufacturing industry, OpenPro often delivers a 90% or better fit right off the shelf. Best practices indicate initially using the OpenPro system in its original version. After live production, most users find that they no longer require the software modifications they thought they would need. When modification is still required, we work closely to understand and meet their requests efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
Ten Straightforward Ways to Add Value to Your Business The combination of a web-based ERP system, SQL data engines and OpenPro Software.
1. Increase employee productivity. Your employees share accurate, up-to-date information more easily,
so they can work smarter and faster:
- Provide concurrent access to real-time data.
- Simplify collaboration between people with integrated e-mail.
- Share files, schedules, and other critical information in a way that is easy to find and update.
2.Make smarter decisions without wasting time. You can be more competitive with a complete overview of your business from any angle:
- Understand business trends, opportunities, and problems.
- Easily connect with suppliers and customers so you can focus on driving revenue up and costs down.
- Deliver personalized customer communications with a professional appearance.
3.Take advantage of OpenPro’s SQL Options. Use OpenPro’s web-based ERP system and get a full SQL database engine:
- Simplified, integrated data management tools.
- Optimal levels of server performance and reliability.
- The ability to make full use of existing software and hardware investments.
- The strongest, most widely available support for your applications.
4. Protect your business data. Protect your critical business data with a secure, integrated infrastructure:
- Enforce your policy for using the Internet with Security Acceleration Server.
- Easily perform backups and take advantage of disaster recovery protection for your critical business data.
- Make sure your business stays up and running on a platform that is straightforward to install and manage.
5. Grow your business at a price you can afford. As your business grows, your server and its business management solution can grow tooall within an affordable budget:
- Four versions of OpenPro web based SQL software are now available.
- OpenPro On-Line ERP – ASP model available for only $99.00 per month per user.
- OpenPro Easy ERP for up to 10 users. Perfect for Small to Medium sized business.
- OpenPro Standard ERP
- OpenPro Enterprise ERP
- OpenPro Software creates new functionality with a fully open environment that is ideal for businesses looking for one solution that can adapt to changing needs and growth; design industry-specific solutions and start with cost-effective implementations.
6. Connect employees, partners, and customers wherever they are located. Work without barriers in a global market: people can work from home, the office or even client sites.
- Connect more easily with suppliers and customers via e-mail or instant messaging.
- Connect information and processes with open access to data across your business, and between OpenPro Standard and other programs you may have.
- Share files, schedules, and other critical information in a way that is easy to find and update using Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services.
- Drive revenue growth with smarter management of customer relationships (CRM).
- Give customers business information in the language and currency of their choice.
7. Focus on business, not on IT issues. For smaller, growing businesses with limited IT resources, OpenPro Standard keeps it simple:
- Integrated and simplified installation and management tools can help you spend more time using the technology and less time on maintenance.
- OpenPro Standard applications are designed to meet the needs of small businesses with little or no IT involvement, so you can get up and running quickly.
- Your local OpenPro Certified Business Solutions Partner can offer affordable training, service, and support when you need it, and help you understand how to get the most from your system.
8. Install quickly and easily. The automated, integrated setup can make it a snap to get the server up and running alongside the business solution:
- Both OpenPro ASP ERP and OpenPro Standard ERP offer straightforward, wizard-driven installation, setup, and maintenance.
- You can get your server up and running in as little as 15 minutes, with minimal disruption to your business processes.
9. Run your small business on a proven platform. You can manage increasing transaction volumes in your OpenPro Standard system without increasing your technology investments:
- You get virtually unlimited storage capacity for OpenPro Standard data because our ASP module gives unlimited storage.
- OpenPro Software is built on the award-winning Server platform, which sets a new standard for performance and dependability.
10. Reach more customers and serve them better-24 hours a day, seven days a week. Combine OpenPro Software and Servers to increase customer satisfaction:
- Host your own e-mail and establish a Web presence.
- Receive and make payments in any currency and change languages on the fly to send orders and invoices in your customers’ languages.
- Modify customer orders at any point in the delivery cycle, make exceptions and last-minute changes instantly to your manufacturing processes, and deliver on what customers want with efficient item substitution for out-of-stock inventory.