OpenPro System Data Flow
The OpenPro ERP basic system flow is as follows:
OpenPro offers business software solutions for every company looking for more value and more features from their ERP software. Since 1998 we have been delivering web-based ERP software solutions to small and mid-sized companies as well as international enterprises.
OpenPro supports most industries with a complete ERP software package. As a provider of manufacturing ERP software, OpenPro excels in its MES software and manufacturing inventory software. The financial accounting software supports a closed loop financial flow and offers government accounting software.
A complete retail POS system is also available, while distributors benefit from the supply chain management software.
Since OpenPro is built using open source technology, both the initial purchase price and the ongoing maintenance expenses can be half as much as Windows-based ERP software solutions, while offering a broader range of functionality.
OpenPro ERP software is flexible enough to run on any operating system and SQL database. As an open source ERP solution, OpenPro software is a complete solution that delivers outstanding value based on exceptional price/performance and functionality. OpenPro ERP has a rules-based design to help many industries. OpenPro is a complete end-to-end solution that includes Financials, Distribution (Supply Chain), E-commerce, Manufacturing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). OpenPro incorporates a suite of integrated products that enables the user to move seamlessly between all facets of the business, from order management to the plant floor to distribution. OpenPro’s new release has built-in Document Imaging and Work Flow.
System Wide Features:
- Web browser based software from Linux, Windows, Macintosh computers.
- Source code available for customers: written in PHP.
- Access to business data from anywhere: works with cell phones, PDA, wireless and more.
- Open Architecture: runs on most hardware, operating systems and SQL servers.
- Easy to use, intuitive design.
- Date and time stamp notes on all master tables and transactions.
- Complete history and logging of transactions.
- Drill down to the original document.
- Send document by fax, email, printer.
- Audit trial reporting.
- E-commerce credit card processing.
- Timely information improves customer relations.
- Technology advance design.
- On-line training.
- On-line manuals.
- On-line support.
- Comprehensive integration between modules.
- Built-in Document Imaging system.
- Built-in system work flow.
- Built-in importer of data: convert from old systems like Quickbooks, Great Plains, Peoplesoft, Accpac, Peachtree, Oracle, MAS and RealWorld products.
- Scaleable reporting tools designed for thin-wire environment of the Web.
- Built-in Report Writers that work with PHP, Jasper Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Built-in PHP custom report writer.
- Integration with other systems.
- User customizable interface, menus, colors and more.
- Worldwide network of partners to help you with complete services including support, training, consulting, software updates and enhancements.
- Multi-user and Multi-company.
- The most versatile and user customizable interface on the market.
- Module based, so you only have to pay for what you need.
- Owner definable options: which modules, which server system, to be hosted or in-house, source code or just object, and which database.
- Broad industry functionality including: manufacturing ERP software, MES software; manufacturing inventory software; supply chain management software; retail POS system; financial accounting software; and government accounting software.