E-commerce Software Overview
OpenPro’s Internet E-commerce shopping cart application is integrated with OpenPro Financials to dramatically change how an organization relates to its customers; from the ordering process to customer support and customer service, the Internet offers limitless opportunities to those companies who have the web-enabling technologies to take advantage of them.
Our E-commerce software provides a highly cost-effective way for customers to trade across the Internet, integrating best-of-breed applications to maximize business-to-business trading and leverage wireless connectivity.
The framework can be utilized to give authorized individuals the ability to interact with OpenPro software data over the web and from remote devices, including Palm Pilots and cell phones using WAP technology. It provides a structured way of directly accessing the business functionality within OpenPro software while maintaining the software’s built-in business rules and security.
E-Commerce Shopping Cart
The E-commerce software module supports business-to-consumer and business-to-business applications, including credit card processing. The software provides a professional website for your customers to view the status of an order and enter in orders for you. If you have an existing shopping cart application, our back end XML SOAP interface can also be used.
Integration with Open Source Shopping Carts
The OpenPro system has an integration with the osCommerce shopping cart as well as other open source E-commerce shopping carts. OpenPro also integrates with Amazon.com and Ebay.
E-commerce software is just one of six functional modules within the OpenPro system. As the leader in licensed ERP software using open source technology, you will receive more value and more features from OpenPro.
The Internet is easily the most powerful business tool of the new millennium. It has altered business methodologies and dramatically impacted the ways organizations relate to their customers. From the ordering process to customer support and customer service, the Internet offers limitless opportunities to those companies who have the web-enabling technologies to take advantage of them.
OpenPro provides a highly cost-effective way for customers to trade across the Internet, integrating best-of-breed applications to maximize business-to-business trading and leverage wireless connectivity.
E-Commerce Shopping Cart
OpenPro’s E-commerce shopping cart is a professional website for your customers to view the status of an order and enter in orders for you. If you have a shopping cart, our back end XML SOAP interface can also be used.
OpenPro has a PHP-based standard E-commerce shopping cart. Other available options include integration with existing open source shopping carts like osCommerce, Zen Cart, WordPress Market Press, WordPress WooCommerce, Volusion, Magento, Xcart, OpenCart, ASPdotnet and Virtuemart.
The OpenPro system offers integration with osCommerce shopping cart as well as other open source E-commerce shopping carts. OpenPro also has an option to integrate with Amazon.com and Ebay.
A Complete, Web-enabled ERP System
Your business activities can be hardware independent and software independent using the latest technology from OpenPro.com
- OpenPro works with our standard E-commerce shopping cart and several other open source php carts. osCommerce, Zen Cart, WordPress Market Press, WordPress WooCommerce, Volusion, Magento, Xcart, OpenCart, ASPdotnet and Virtuemart
- Compatible with all PHP versions
- Integrates with OpenPro ERP software, and others like Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, Sage software products
- All features enabled by default for a complete out-of-the-box solution
- Object oriented backend
- Completely multilingual with English, German and Spanish provided by default
Set up / Installation
- Automatic web-browser based installation and upgrade procedure
Design / Layout
- Template structure implementation to:
- allow layout changes to be adaptive, easy, and quick to make
- allow easy integration into an existing site
- Support for dynamic images
Administration / Backend Functionality
- Supports unlimited products and categories
- Products-to-categories structure
- Categories-to-categories structure
- Add/Edit/Remove categories, products, manufacturers, customers, and reviews
- Support for physical (shippable) and virtual (downloadable) products
- Administration area secured with a username and password defined during installation
- Contact customers directly via email or newsletters
- Easily backup and restore the database
- Print invoices and packaging lists from the order screen
- Statistics for products and customers
- Multilingual support
- Multicurrency support
- Automatically update currency exchange rates
- Select what to display, and in what order, in the product listing page
- Support for static and dynamic banners with full statistics
Customer / Frontend Functionality
- All orders stored in the database for fast and efficient retrieval
- Customers can view their order history and order statuses
- Customers can maintain their accounts
- Address book for multiple shipping and billing addresses
- Temporary shopping cart for guests and permanent shopping cart for customers
- Quick search and advanced search features
- Product reviews for an interactive shopping experience
- Easy checkout procedure
- Secure transactions with SSL
- Number of products in each category can be shown or hidden
- Global and per-category bestseller lists
- Display what other customers have ordered with the current product shown
- Breadcrumb trail for easy site navigation
- Dynamic product attributes relationship
- HTML based product descriptions
- Automated display of specials
- Control if out of stock products can still be shown and are available for purchase
- Customers can subscribe to products to receive related emails/newsletters
- Accept numerous offline payment processing (check, money orders, offline credit care processing, etc.)
- Accept numerous online payment processing (PayPal, Authorize.net)
- Disable certain payment services based on a zone basis
- Weight, price, and destination based shipping modules
- Real-time quotes available
- Free shipping based on amount and destination
- Disable certain shipping services based on a zone basis
- Flexible tax implementation on a state and country basis
- Set different tax rates for different products
- Charge tax on shipping on a per shipping service basis
OpenPro Server EDI
OpenPro provides a comprehensive solution for business-to-business electronic document exchange and business process integration. The OpenPro Server acts as a business document gateway between trading partners and manages the data translation, encryption, digital signatures, and document tracking services for many different transport mechanisms.
You can integrate the Commerce Server and OpenPro Server, for example, to exchange catalogs of products that you post on your website and to send orders entered on your website to suppliers for fulfillment. For more information about integrating the Commerce Server and OpenPro Server contact us below.