The OpenPro Inventory Control Module helps you track product usage, costs, and maintains inventory at optimum levels. Having too much cash tied up in slow or non-selling items, or running out of fast-moving items, can have a major impact on your financial success. With Inventory Control you will have a complete picture of the status of your inventory, quantities on hand, quantities committed, and the flow of inventory items sold by your business on a constant basis.
Item File: Each item is given a part number code of one to 25 characters using any combination of letters and numbers, and assigned an item category for subtotaling. The only limit on the number of items that can be maintained is disk space. With the powerful SQL database tables and OpenPro’s web-based ERP system your inventory numbers are just a click away.
Inventory Cost: Cost is a major concern in controlling inventory and OpenPro values inventory using both the average cost method, standard, LIFO and FIFO.
Item Pricing: Pricing for inventory items is often complex as it may vary by quantity or by individual customer terms. The Inventory Control module supports ten pricing methods. Each method is easy to set up and configure for most everyone’s need. Inventory items may be re-priced automatically based on user defined margins.
Reports: A variety of reports are available in the Inventory Control module. Reports can be printed listing all items in the master file; product categories and current selling prices; inventory activity showing units purchased and sold; or re-order points and quantities.
Inventory Control allows interactive entry, editing and posting of inventory transactions from other OpenPro modules
Inventory Control handles non-serialized items, serialized items, and lot control items. Bar coding is built into this product from printing labels to scanner ready products.
Inventory Control Features:
- Direct interface with General Ledger
- Maintain and monitor inventory availability
- Active/Inactive status of Items
- Grouping of items by category
- Date and time stamp notes on items and transactions
- Drill down to the original document
- Send document by fax, email, printer
- Audit trial reporting
- E-commerce credit card processing
- Timely information improves accountability and cash flow
- Detailed and summary aged listing
- Supports standard, average, LIFO, FIFO and actual costing
- Unlimited Multi-Dimensional measure conversion
- Non-inventory and service items supported
- Product pictures attached to the items and technical drawings like Bill of Materials, routings
- Fully integrated with Bill of Materials, Purchasing, Order Entry, Production and General Ledger
- Multi-warehouse tracking
- Bin level control
- Flexible pricing
- Serialized, lot control and expire date controlled items
- Physical Inventory processing
- ABC analysis and flexible cycle counting management
- Available to promise
- Capability for RF inventory scanning module
- Min/Max qty for stock location
- Automatic Reorder logic
- Stock can be transferred between locations
Complete RF bar coding and tracking is available throughout the inventory cycle process.
OpenPro and Motorola interface to give portable access to all shop floor processes. The new MC9000 series: speedy response time with ready access to the most current enterprise information. Used in retail, manufacturing, logistics and industrial environments, the rugged MC9000 mobile computers increase productivity by giving your employees timely access to the information they need to do their jobs faster and better. You gain overall operational efficiencies and reduce the costs and quality issues associated with data input errors. Rugged designs and comfortable form factors enhance both device and employee productivity and protect your investments in mobile technology. Ease of deployment and management reduces your IT costs and increases return on investment.