OpenPro Modules and Features
OpenPro offers business software solutions for every company looking for more value and more features from their ERP solutions. Since 1998 we have been delivering web-based ERP software solutions to small and mid-sized companies as well as international enterprises. OpenPro supports most industries with a complete ERP software solution. As a provider of manufacturing ERP software, OpenPro excels in providing a full suite of applications within six modules: Distribution, Financials, Manufacturing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), E-commerce and Systems.
With its modular design, customers can select the software capabilities that meet their current needs, with the option to expand in the future within the ERP software suite.
- The Enterprise Distribution Software module provides features including Sales Order processing, warehouse management, Inventory Control, and purchasing;
- The Financial module includes General Ledger, job cost, AP and AR, check reconciliation, fixed assets, Payroll HRS, and budgets;
- The Manufacturing module includes MRP II, capacity requirement planning g, Bill of Materials, product routing, master production scheduling, shop floor control and bar coding;
- The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module provides CRM capabilities to support sales;
- The E-commerce module supports customer-to-business transactions, business-to-business transactions, and credit card processing;
- The System module provides a wide variety of capabilities to make the system as user-friendly and useful as possible, including Workflow management; Document Imaging; communications; Information Management System; CMM; knowledge base; and report writer, with a multi-language and multi-currency capability.
OpenPro: the open source ERP software solution. More value. More features.
OpenPro offers business software solutions for every company looking for more value and more features from their ERP solutions. Since 1998 we have been delivering web-based ERP software solutions to small and mid-sized companies as well as international enterprises.
OpenPro supports most industries with a complete ERP software solution. As a provider of Manufacturing ERP software, OpenPro excels in its MES software and Manufacturing Inventory software. The Financial Accounting software supports a closed loop financial flow and offers government accounting software.
A complete retail POS system is also available, while distributors benefit from the Supply Chain Management software.
OpenPro is built using open source technology, so both the initial purchase price and the ongoing maintenance expense can cost less than half that of Windows-based ERP software solutions, while offering a broader range of functionality.
Click on the module you are interested in or click here to see the flash demo.
Version 8 of our ERP software solution is flexible enough to run on any operating system and SQL database. As an open source ERP solution, OpenPro software is a complete solution that delivers outstanding value based on exceptional price/performance and functionality. OpenPro ERP has a rules-based design to help many industries. OpenPro is a complete end-to-end solution that includes Financials, Distribution (Supply Chain), E-commerce, Manufacturing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). OpenPro incorporates a suite of integrated products that enables you to move seamlessly between all facets of your business, from order management to the plant floor to distribution.
System Wide Features:
- Web browser based software from Linux, Windows and Macintosh computers.
- Source code available for customers (written in PHP)
- OpenPro financial system is compliant with US-FASB (Financial Accounting Standards Board), IASB (International Accounting Standards Board) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- OpenPro’s Financial system is compliant with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) for public companies
- ISO9000 compliant software to help organizations become certified
- APICS certified designers designed the Supply Chain Inventory Control and Production Control processes
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance software for manufacturing and Inventory Control
- Access to business data from anywhere (works with cell phones, PDA, wireless and more)
- Open Architecture (runs on most hardware, operating systems and SQL servers)
- Easy to use, intuitive design
- Date and time stamp notes on all master tables and transactions
- Complete history and logging of transactions
- Drill down to the original document
- Send documents by fax, email and/or printer
- Audit trial reporting
- E-commerce credit card processing
- Timely information improves customer relations
- Technology advance design
- On-line training
- On-line manuals
- On-line support
- Comprehensive integration between modules
- Built-in Document Imaging system
- Built-in system Workflow
- Built-in importer of data (to help convert from old systems like Quickbooks, Great Plains, Peoplesoft, Accpac, Peachtree, Oracle, MAS and RealWorld products
- Scaleable reporting tools designed for thin-wire environment of the web
- Built-in Report Writers that work with PHP, Jasper Reports and Crystal Reports
- Built-in PHP custom report writer
- Integration with other systems
- User customizable interface, menus, colors and more
- Worldwide network of implementors to help you with complete services including installation, support, training, consulting, software updates and enhancements
- Multi-user and Multi-company
- The most versatile and user customizable interface on the market
- Module based, so you only have to pay for what you need
- Owner definable options: which modules and server system, to be hosted or in-house, source code or just object and which database
- Broad industry functionality including: manufacturing ERP software, MES software; Manufacturing Inventory software; Supply Chain Management software; Retail POS system; Financial Accounting software; Government Accounting software